Wednesday, June 24, 2009

well...

So much for decisions.
I've retreated back to confusion. I'm totally undecided about college once again and I doubt I'll major in art like I really want to. I guess right now I'm looking at becoming an English major with an art minor. :/
I guess it's okay.
I mean at least I'll be able to become a teacher if I major in English, and I can always go back to finish my art degree. I can always do what I want after what's best. So...as of right now I've got more than a few college applications to fill out. *insert exhausted sigh here* I haven't even really started this whole college bit and I'm already sick of it. I'm sick and tired of the constant uncertainty. I've got so much to do to even be considered for some of the schools on my list. So much to do that I feel extremely overwhelmed. I feel like I'm never going to catch up.
Now it's time to figure it out.
To figure out where to go from here.
To decide what's best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment