Friday, March 1, 2013

bringing healthy back

I am going to drop the extra 58.2 pounds of wright that I have put on my body. From this day forward I will be the person I want to be, and I will stop making excuses. No longer can I blame anyone but myself because I am not a child nor have I been a child for quite sometime. It is my own responsibility to eat a healthy diet and exercise, and it is my right as a human being to make time for myself. For too long I have played a passive role in my own life, but not any longer. Today I declare that the future is mine to create. I can shed the weight I have ignored for too many months, and I can become the healthy, active person that I dream of being.

Long term goals:

  • Lose the nearly 60 lbs that keep me in the "unhealthy" weight range
  • Complete The Color Run (5k) in November 
  • Achieve a state of mind that allows me to feel good about the person that I am
  • Stop beating myself up for the person I have been in the past
  • Reach an inner peace that allows me to enrich and inspire the people around me
Goals for this week:
  • Lose 2 pounds
  • Cut unnecessary sugars out of my diet
  • Drink more water
  • Stop eating fast food on a regular basis
  • Start a work out routine

No comments:

Post a Comment