Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friday

  • What is it about Friday? Most people spend there lives waiting on Friday and don't realize that they are wasting 6/7 of their lives. This Friday is important. Not for the same reasons it's important to the other eight colors day maids, but this Friday is important to me because it's my six month anniversary with my Mr.Jeffery.
  • Today was pretty bland as far as school days go. It was almost as if I didn't go to school at all. Everything seems to fly by when it's all the same. Hopefully I'll get to rearrange my schedule tomorrow. The office didn't seem to get to my name today :[
  • So I've taken on a new knitting project. [yes, I'm a knitter] My friend Olivia asked me if I would make a hat for her and in return said she would make me a scarf. Olivia is very nice and so for her I am taking on the process of making yet another beret. Hopefully after I finish I'll be able to post some pictures of the hat and all that snazzy stuff.
  • I have a lot of reading to do as a few of my teachers have taken on this new attitude of "independent studies." I guess it's cool with me though because I have this strange love of text books and reading. I should actually probably be working on that instead of messing around on the internet but I figure I'll get it done sometime. :]
  • I haven't really had a chance to read anymore on The Fountainhead and I'm severely disappointed in myself because of that. Normally it isn't that difficult for me to make time to read but I'm struggling a wee bit.
so i just decided
  1. everyday I'm going to read at least five pages of something [other than magazines] that hasn't been assigned to me
  2. I'm going to make it a priority to draw for at least five minutes everyday and really try to make something out of my art career
  3. and I'm going to learn to cook [ i know very vague ]


Well I guess that sums up today.
Maybe I'll have more to contribute later.
Hasta Luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment