Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's been a while so...

Just thought I'd post a little something. 
My goal to start reading more...didn't work.
My goal to start drawing more...didn't work.
My goal to learn to cook...didn't work. 
:(
But that's okay because I've decided that today is a new start.
I WILL make something out of nothing, and
I will NOT let the little things bring me down anymore.
I have to find my ambition, find my passion, 
find the love I once had for life.

So I'm basically finished with my 
junior year of high school. What have
I accomplished? Little to nothing.
Now, I'm rushing to finish huge
semester projects, and counting down
the days until I have to make some big
decisions. 

So my manly man is leaving for AIT in less than a month. :(  I'm really sad to see him go.  We've been together nearly 10 months now and it's harder to see him leave than it was last year.  He'll be gone about 2 months which means...he won't be here for our one year anniversary.  I guess it seems a little trivial, but it still gets me down when I think about it.  I think I'm going to make a quilt for him while he's gone.  Right now I'm planning on a Log Cabin pattern in greys and blacks with a dark red center piece. Oh and I think I'll actually [my mother is doing the happy dance as she reads this] quilt by hand because it just seems more personal. 


So for my Closing Thought:
I have to make myself a happier person.
No one will do it for me.
Goals need to be recognized and accomplished,
not just made and ignored.
Today is my second chance to make things better.

1 comment: