Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And in headlines today...

My Jefferybob left for AIT :(
...
....
okay so its not in headlines but still...
i miss him 
It's a really strange feeling knowing that
I won't get to see this guy I'm in love with
for eight weeks. Maybe not strange, maybe 
just a little depressing.
So.....
Senior Year.
AP Government/Politics
Spanish II
AP Literature and Composition
Physics
AP Calculus
Health/Teacher's Aid
Studio 2D/Studio 3D
It's exciting I guess.
I'm hoping some plans work out.
It would be really great if they did.
Right now I've got a good feeling they will.
Hopefully, I'm not just getting my hopes up for nothing.

I've got roughly a week to study for my driver's test.  Hopefully, I pass because having a license would be rather splendid. I think if I can make myself read that stupid book I'll be fine. It's just so damn boring. But on the brightside of things, since I'm over sixteen it'll only take thirty days to get my actually license.  No waiting six months bullshit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment